Wednesday 9 July 2008

Guaranteed to be Personal

This blog is no longer by invitation only, as that was really hampering the readership, and because the reason for doing that is no more, namely that I had been indulging myself in names-changed anecdotes about my professional day, which posts have all been removed due to objections from people in said workplace about professionalism, and which practice I no longer indulge in, amusing as it may be.  So, from now on, this blog will bare my own soul, and the daily lives of no one else.  You can read it if you find that interesting, and if you know me in the real world and use this blog to keep up on what's going on with me, then God bless you.  If you use it to try to embarrass, judge, dismiss or annoy me, then I think you know what kind of person that makes you.

No comments: