Friday 15 February 2008

I See Punctuation and Spelling mistakes everywhere, and they don't even know they're mistakes...

Perfectly professional looking websites ready by tens of thousands of people (not just some private person's tappings, like this blog) are being written by people with, apparently, no editors. Check this out, regarding the Wonder Woman movie:  

The part of Wonder Women has not been decided. So until there is a face to the name, I will have to continue using imaginary faces when I fantasize about Wonder Women capturing me and tying me up with her lasso of truth. What are your thoughts on a directors knowledge of the subjects in their movies? And who would you like to see darning the tight, low cut, reveling and saucy costume of the worlds most famous female crime fighter? 

That's horrible. They consistently write "Wonder Women" every single time they type it throughout the rest of the article, even when the proposed director of the film is quoted by cut-and-paste, and gets it right. I'm not really sure how hot it would be to see "Wonder Women" darning her costume, either.

No comments: